BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members:† George D. Richardson, Jr., Brenda Bonyun and Ross Norton
Citizens:† Dennis Dunbar and Ruth & John Nelson
Guests:† Charlotte Boynton, Robert Fairfield and Greg Foster
1. The meeting was called to order at 7:03 p.m.
2. Warrant No. 29 for $3,938.64 was reviewed.† George moved to approve; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. George moved to accept the minutes of January 12, 2009 with a minor typo correction; Brenda, 2nd;
4. Citizensí Issues:
Dunbar gave the selectmen a booklet containing the Town of
5. The Board opened a letter from Ron Harrison.† Ron agreed to pay for 400 cyds of sand in four payments: †††
†† Payment No. 1:††††††††††††††††††††† January 30, 2009†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† $700.00
†† Payment No. 2:††††††††††††††††††††† February 18, 2009††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† $700.00
†† Payment No. 3:††††††††††††††††††††† March 16, 2009†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† $700.00
†† Payment No. 4:††††††††††††††††††††† March 30, 2009†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† $700.00
George moved to accept Ronís payment schedule as written; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
6. Angela Trombley would like to lease the Town Hall on Mondays from February 9th through March 30th for yoga classes.† Rental will be at $25.00 per session.† George moved to lease the Town Hall as stated for a total of $200.00.† Brenda seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
7. The Board will develop a policy regarding accepting payments from taxpayers with a history of presenting NSF checks.
8. George shared town correspondence received.
9. It was decided that the Board will not meet on Monday, February 16, in observance of Presidentsí Day.
10. George motioned to adjourn at 8:40 p.m.; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0. †The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr.††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Brenda J. Bonyun†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Ross Norton