BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Brenda Bonyun, Bill Cooney, Sandra & Ben Crehore, Dick DeVries, Dennis Dunbar and
Ruth & John Nelson
Guests: Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper and
Greg Foster of
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:10 p.m.
2. George moved to approve Warrant No. 11 for $66,119.64; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. Jon Williams was invited to attend this selectmen’s meeting September 14) to discuss his concerns regarding the Ferry Landing grants and project. Mr. Williams did not attend.
4. George motioned to grant Mark Mulhall an abatement for Map 1/Lot 55 for 2007, 2008 and 2009 for a total of $548.10 because the lot is unbuildable according to Land Use Ordinances. Ross seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
5. George motioned to appoint Jerry Bodmer to be an alternate to the MMA delegate vote; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
6. A big thanks goes out to the Ad Hoc Wright Property Committee, especially Dick DeVries and Art Ballard, for all the hard work the committee has done at the Ferry Landing.
7. George motioned to table the Wright Property Committee charter until the BOS and the committee can meet and discuss the charter; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
8. George moved to adjourn at 2:00 pm.; Jerry 2nd, vote 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross Norton