BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Reggie Lee, and Ruth & John Nelson
Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper and John McGuire of
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:20 p.m.
2. George moved to approve Warrant No.23 for $6,170.36; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. George moved to accept the minutes of November 30, 2009 with a correction on Item No. 12 to read “Town Hall Use”; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. A request was received from Dick Morris for some help with maintenance costs for the road to Clough Point. Additional traffic has put a burden on the road. George motioned to pay 1/3 of the bill of $880.00 from the Clough Point Fund. Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0. George also suggested to the Morris’s that they submit a warrant article for the next town meeting.
5. George motioned to approve the MMEHT vision care plan for employees who qualify and wish to be covered. The employees will reimburse the town the amount of the monthly premium as a payroll deduction. Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
6. The town has hired Jim Katsiaficas to represent the Board of Appeals at the meeting on Thursday, December 10, 2009. George moved to approve; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
14. George motioned to adjourn at 1:15 p.m.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0. The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross Norton