BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Bill Cooney and Ben Crehore
1. George called the meeting to order at 7:09 p.m.
2. George moved to approve Warrants No. 24 for a total of $1,497.41 (Payroll - $562.73 and Payables - $934.68); Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. The minutes of December 13, 2010 were read. George moved to approve as written, Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. The permit for the construction of the jetty at the Wright Landing was received from the Army Corps of Engineers that granted final approval on December 20, 2010. George motioned to approve the modifications to the specification and approved that the $200.00 balance on the original jetty engineering grant be paid to Pine Tree Engineering. Ross seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
5. George moved to change the Selectmen’s meeting from 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. as of January 10, 2011. Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
5. George moved to adjourn at 8:23 p.m.; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross Norton