BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members:† George D. Richardson, Jr., Brenda Bonyun and Ross Norton
Citizens:† Dennis Dunbar and Ruth & John Nelson
Guests:† Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper and Bob Fairfield
1. The meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m.
2. George moved to approve Warrant No. 27 for $10,491.08; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. The Board reviewed the minutes of December 22, 2008 meeting.† George moved to accept; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. The Board reviewed 2 requests for appointments to the HRC.† George moved to appoint Althea Cromwell; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0.† George moved to appoint Dedee Greenleaf-Hodgdon; Ross, 2nd;
vote: 3-0. ††
5. Citizensí Issues:
A. Ruth and John Nelson commented they are very pleased with the condition of the roads.
B. Dennis Dunbar reported Ned Rhinelander helped the mapping committee finalize the town website and it is now online.† The Board will send thank you notes to Ned and Skip Charles.
6. The B.O.S. reviewed an estimate from Mid-Coast Electric for outside parking area lights for the Town Office.† The estimate is $903.75.† The Board will research further estimates including Jay Lincoln who has done work at the Town Hall.
7. The Board reviewed a letter from Ron Harrison and composed a response.
8. George moved to adjourn at 7:45 p.m.; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0. †The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Brenda J. Bonyun††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††