Board of Selectmen, Assessors and Overseers Meeting
January 10, 2011
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer, Ross A. Norton
Citizens: John & Ruth Nelson, Reginald Lee
1. George called the meeting to order at 7:10 p.m.
2. Warrant: George motioned to approve Warrant #29, for a total of $27,218.55. (Payroll - $4,044.25 and Payables $23,174.30); Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. Minutes: The minutes of the Jan. 03, 2011 meeting were reviewed. George motioned to accept the minutes as amended to read Warrant #28 versus Warrant #23; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. Citizen Issues:
A. Reginald Lee proposed the BOS be reduced from 3 to 2 with no further explanation but when asked for a reason by the BOS he advised he would provide details at a future time. The BOS acknowledged his proposal.
B. Ruth Nelson asked if the BOS had found a new candidate for the Planning Board Alternate position. George advised that he had a candidate in mind but had not made contact yet.
5. Town Office Emergency Generator: George motioned to authorize installation of the emergency generator circuit Gentran Box, receptacle and wiring in the Town office by electrician Jay Lincoln for his proposed price of $400.00; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
6. Jetty Project: George motioned to approve the $135.00 DEP fee to extend the timing of the activity change from March 15, 2011 to April 9, 2011 for the Jetty, Ramp & Float, to match the Army Corps dates; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
8. MMA membership dues change: George read a letter from MMA advising of a town membership dues increase of 1.5% to 2.0% depending on the size of the town.
9. Meeting Adjourned:
George moved to adjourn the meeting at 7:54 p.m.; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross A.Norton
1st Selectman 2nd Selectman 3rd Selectman