BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members: Brenda Bonyun and Ross Norton
Citizens: Michelle Chartier, Sandra & Ben Crehore and Susan Partelow
Guests: Charlotte Boynton of the Wiscasset Newspaper and Robert Fairfield
1. The meeting was called to order at 6:59 p.m.
2. Brenda motioned to approve Warrant No.30 for $16,698.84; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
3. Brenda motioned to accept the minutes of January 19, 2009; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
4. Citizens’ Issues:
Sandra Crehore attended this meeting to discuss her and her son’s absentee ballots. They were mailed the same day and received on different days at the town office. Her son, Ben’s ballot was seen at the office but is missing. Michelle will put a locked ballot box in the office for future elections.
attorney, James Katsiaficas, sent a letter indicating the court case for the
boat launch on
6. Brenda motioned to appoint David Besecker to the Shellfish Committee for one year. Ross seconded the motion; vote 2-0.
7. Brenda motioned to abate Mark and Wendy Williams, Map 4/Lot 14.9A, $190.51 for the 2005 tax year; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
8. February 14th is the date for the town’s “Thank You Party” to be held at the Town Hall from 1 to 4 p.m.
9. Brenda moved to adjourn at 7:30 p.m.; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0. The meeting was adjourned.
Brenda J. Bonyun