BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members: George D. Richardson, Jr. and Brenda J. Bonyun
Citizens: Dennis Dunbar and Ruth & John Nelson
Guests: Charlotte Boynton of the Wiscasset Newspaper,
1. The meeting was convened at 7:10 p.m.
2. Warrant No.31 for $8,152.91 was reviewed. George motioned to approve; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
3. Ruth discussed the Planning Board’s work on the Shoreland Zoning Ordinance.
4. George moved to approve putting the town’s website and e-mail addresses on Ned Rhinelander’s contracted server. Brenda seconded the motion; vote: 2-0.
5. George moved to accept the check acceptance policy as written; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
6. George moved that, following discussion with the treasurer, the town will place some money from the dedicated money market account into a 4 month CD at 2.13% interest. Adequate money will remain in the money market account to allow for required withdrawals throughout the fiscal year. Brenda seconded the motion; vote: 2-0.
7. We did not receive a check from Ron Harrison for his January 30th payment of $700. The B.O.S. will send Ron a letter.
8. The following appointments were made to the Conservation Committee:
Marianne Williams Sandra Hopkins
Dana Cromwell Kyle DePietro
9. Due to a scheduling conflict with the RSU board, the town clerk would like to change her hours. She will be open Monday and Tuesdays from 4 - 8 p.m. George moved to approve the change; Brenda, 2nd;
10. The B.O.S. received a copy of a Petition for Assessment Review by the State Board of Property Tax Review for Rum Cove LLC.
11. J. Kenneth Lincoln submitted an estimate for $950. to install lighting in the parking lot.
12. George motioned to adjourn at 8:30 p.m.; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 2-0. The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr. Brenda J. Bonyun