BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr. and Ross Norton
Citizens: Dennis Dunbar, Albert Greenleaf Jr., Bill Hopkins and Ruth Nelson
Guest: John Maguire,
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:17 p.m.
2. Warrant No. 32 was reviewed. George motioned to approve the warrant for $2,693.04; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
3. George motioned to accept the minutes of the February 1, 2010 meeting as written; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
4. George motioned to authorize Susan Partelow, Treasurer, and George Richardson, Jr., First Selectman, to obtain a tax anticipation loan from The First, N.A. on a draw down basis in the amount of $500,000. Payment is due by October 15, 2010. Ross seconded the motion; vote: 2-0.
5. George motioned to sign the agreements with T.W. Dicks and Viking, Inc. for materials to be purchased for the town floats; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
George D. Richardson, Jr.