BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Ben & Sandra Crehore and Ruth Nelson
Guest: Charlotte Boynton of the Wiscasset Newspaper
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:17 p.m.
2. Warrant: The warrant was reviewed and George motioned to approve Warrant No. 34 for $18,872.23; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. Minutes: The minutes of the February 08, 2010 meeting were reviewed. George motioned to accept as written; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0. Jerry abstained since he was not present at that meeting.
4. Citizens Issues: Ruth advised the Selectmen that the Planning Board was going to present proposed changes to the Shoreland Zoning Ordinance at a public hearing to be held on March 8, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Office. Further, Ruth advised that although the Planning Board was working with the Groundwater Protection Committee, proposed changes to the Building Code Ordinance regarding Aquifer Protection areas, they could not incorporate them prior to the June Town meeting.
5. Appointments: George motioned to appoint the following to the Shellfish Committee:
Clement Sledge to a one year term as a Shellfish Warden.
Lincoln Richardson to a one year term as a Shellfish Warden.
Mathias Richardson to a 3 year term as a member
Ross seconded the motion ; vote: 3-0.
6. Pier, Ramp & Float Permit: George motioned to grant a license to Richard Goddard (Map 5 Lot 25.01) for a permanent pier and seasonal
ramp and float extending 44 ft. into the
7. George moved to adjourn at 12: 35 pm.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross Norton