BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr. and Ross Norton
Citizens: Mary Ellen Barnes
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:15 p.m.
2. George motioned to approve Warrant No. 35 for $6,137.67; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
3. The minutes of the February 22, 2010 meeting were reviewed. George motioned to accept with the following change - Item 6, line 4 should read: George advised that Richard Goddard still needed a building permit….; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
4. George motioned to support the Lincoln County Regional Planning Commission (LCRPC). The board will designate representatives in the near future. Ross seconded the motion; vote: 2-0.
5. George motioned to approve the change
order for the
6. Ross motioned to purchase a new hard drive for the selectmen’s computer for approximately $75.00; George, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
7. George moved to adjourn at 2:40 pm.; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
George D. Richardson, Jr.