BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Richard DeVries and Ruth Nelson
Guest: Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:14 p.m.
2. George motioned to approve Warrant No. 37 for $163,974.76; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. The minutes of the March 8, 2010 meeting were reviewed. George moved to accept as written;
Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. Abatements were granted to Hendrik Christian Ahlers, Jr. and Peter Bailey Ahlers for Map 3
Lots 59 and 60; and B.F. Warren Davis for Map 3 Lot 63 ($116.53) due to computer errors. Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
Jeannine Hughes requested an abatement for Map 5 Lot 32.4. Gene Huskins, CMA, reviewed her application and because of MSRA Title 36 Sec. 841-1, the Assessors were advised not to grant her request.
5. George motioned to adjourn at 1: 19 p.m.; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Gerald A. Bodmer