BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members: George D. Richardson, Jr., Brenda J. Bonyun and Ross Norton
Citizens: Dennis Dunbar and Lloyd Bladow
Guest: Charlotte Boynton of the Wiscasset Newspaper
1. The meeting was convened at 12:04 p.m.
2. George motioned to approve Warrant No. 38 for $171,645.36; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. George moved to accept the minutes of the March 16, 2009 meeting. Ross seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
George moved to
ask the road Commissioner to research the price of a mirror for the
At the request of
the Wright Property Committee, George motioned to contact Troy Hodgdon to clean
the furnace at the house on
6. George moved to re-appoint Chris Webber to the Planning Board for a 3-year term. Brenda seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
7. A notice was posted regarding the public hearing for the General Assistance Ordinance on Monday, March 30 at noon at the Town Office.
An abatement was
granted to the William Bonyun Estate, Map 2,
Richardson, Chairman of the Shellfish Committee, attended a seminar for
shellfish wardens in
10. Albert Greenleaf was in to complain about a plugged culvert forcing water onto his property.
11. The question was raised as to whether a petition would do any good to properly repair Rte. 144 rather than just skim coat it.
12. Lloyd Bladow questioned his tax assessment. The board will research his questions with our CMA Eugene Huskins when he is here the next time.
13. George motioned to adjourn at 1:06 p.m.; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0. The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Brenda J. Bonyun