BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members: George D. Richardson, Jr., Brenda J. Bonyun and John B. Swanton
Citizens:† Jack Bruce, Beverly Harper, Dennis Dunbar and Ruth Nelson
Guest:† Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper
1.† George called the meeting to order at 7:10 p.m.† A quorum was present.†
2. Warrant No. 39 for $204,417.43 was presented.† †George moved to approve; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. The minutes of March 17 were reviewed.† George moved to approve as written; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. George motioned to issue a pier license to John Crispin; Jack, 2nd; vote: 3-0.†
5. The B.O.S. reviewed a tree growth application from Tom and Mary Lou Jacoby.† George moved to tentatively approve the plan until CMA Gene Huskins can review the acreage and other factors.† Jack seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
6. George read a letter from E. Davies Allan of Chesterfield Associates regarding work on the Wright property.
7. Citizensí issues:† Dennis Dunbar - The RPC (School Consolidation) has picked up in most areas, but the finance committee has a new chairman and work has been deferred for now.† The likelihood of a June vote has become problematic.†
8.† †George moved to adjourn at 8:10 p.m.; Jack, 2nd; vote: 3-0.†
George D. Richardson, Jr.††††††††††††††††††††† †† Brenda J. Bonyun†††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††† John B. Swanton