BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members:† George D. Richardson, Jr., Brenda J. Bonyun and John B. Swanton
Citizens: †Bill Cooney, Ben Crehore and Ruth Nelson
Guests:† Rob Davignon and Andrew Hat from P.O.D. class,
1.† George called the meeting to order at 7:02 p.m.† A quorum was present.
2.† Warrant No. 39 for $15,269.64 was reviewed. George moved to accept; Jack, 2nd; Vote 3-0
3. Minutes from March 21, 2007 were reviewed. George moved to accept; Jack, 2nd;
Vote 2-0.† Brenda abstained as she was not present at that meeting.
4.† Ruth Nelson reported Dorothy Malone will accept a full membership on the Planning Board.
5.† Bill Cooney gave an update on Town Hall projects.
April 4th, to review the packet of information received from the Election Commission.
6.†† Jack motioned to appoint several people to
the Town Hall Committee including Bob Mongeon,
7.†† Marianne Williams would like to speak. We have her listed under item #13, as she was in attendance at the Conservation Commission meeting.
8. George noted that on Jan. 4, 2007, the BOS voted to have a cut off of $20 on supplemental tax bills due to computer errors. George made a motion to also cut off abatements for tax bill errors due to Newburgh Associatesí assessing program at $20. Jack seconded the motion;† Vote 3-0
9. George received a letter from Sally Sacchetti in reference to overdue taxes. She has made a proposal to pay her taxes beginning April 6, 2007 and hopes to have them paid in full by June 2007.† George moved to accept her proposal; Jack, 2nd; Vote 3-0
10. George moved to table the Rum Cove LLC application to put 87 acres into tree growth until the C.M.A. can research it; Brenda, 2nd ; Vote 3-0
11. Jack moved to send Raye Amirault a letter requesting he come in with a survey plan to discuss boundary and tax issues; Brenda, 2nd; Vote 3-0
12. The BOS will do an abatement for Timothy Collins for the addition which has been removed.
13. George has ordered two fire extinguishers for the Town Office.
14. Jack discussed the road conditions on
††††† Road Commissioner. The Town owns the
15.† Brenda motioned to adjourn at 8:45 p.m.; Jack, 2nd; Vote: 3-0.
††† ††George D. Richardson, Jr.
Brenda J. Bonyun††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
John B. Swanton