BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Dennis Dunbar and Ruth Nelson
Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper and John Maguire of
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:13 p.m.
2. George motioned to approve Warrant No. 40 for $104,529.24; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. The minutes of March 29, 2010 were reviewed and amended as follows:
The supplemental tax bill for Map 2 Lot 16 was recalculated to match the shoreland footage on the deed. The lot was assessed at 350 ft., but according to the deed has 371.85 ft. The adjusted supplemental bill for 2009 to the new owner, Dennis Roddy, including the change for buildings on the lot will be $239.79. The adjacent owner, Edward Fabian, will receive an abatement for $297.88.
received a call from Dorothy Malone with concerns about the
5. George motioned to purchase a metal building from Lowe’s to house the generator; Jerry, 2nd;
6. George motioned to adjourn at 1: 23 p.m.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross Norton