BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members: George D. Richardson, Jr., Brenda J. Bonyun and Ross Norton
Citizens: Bill Cooney, Bill Hopkins and Ruth & John Nelson
Guest: Charlotte Boynton of the Wiscasset Newspaper
and Greg Foster of the
1. The meeting was convened at 12:05 p.m.
2. George motioned to approve this week’s Warrant, No. 40, for $48,532.39; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. George moved to accept the minutes of the March 30, 2009 meeting; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
George moved to sponsor
5. A notice was received from DHS stating that they do not review appendices except on a complaint.
A letter from the
Boothbay Register was received asking for a donation of $58.80 as
7. Bill Cooney reported that Jay Lincoln has put a new eyebolt to hold the electrical wires coming from the pole at the Town Hall. Jay will also replace the main wire going from the meter to CMP’s wire.
8. The Annual Town Meeting is scheduled to open Friday, June 19, 2009 at 10:00 am. George motioned to choose the moderator on Friday and reconvene the meeting on Saturday, June 20th at 9:00 am. Brenda seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
Dick Morris of
10. George and Dennis finally agree on the excise tax.
11. George motioned to adjourn at 1:26 p.m.; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0. The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr. Brenda J. Bonyun Ross Norton