BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members: George D. Richardson, Jr., Brenda J. Bonyun and Ross Norton
Citizens: Bill Cooney
Guest: Charlotte Boynton of the Wiscasset Newspaper
and Greg Foster of the
A. Public Hearing:
1. A public hearing was convened at 12 noon on granting a liquor license to the Squire Tarbox Inn. George moved to grant the license according to 28-MRSA 653 to Veronica DePietro of the Squire Tarbox Inn on Rte. 144; Ross, 2nd; Vote 3-0.
2. George moved to adjourn the public hearing at 12:04 p.m.; Ross, 2nd; Vote 3-0.
B. Selectmen, Assessors and Overseers Meeting:
3. The Board of Selectmen convened their public meeting at 12:05 p.m.
4. Warrant No. 41 for $9,455.65 was reviewed. George moved to approve; Ross, 2nd; Vote 3-0.
5. The minutes of April 6th, 2009 were read. George moved to accept; Brenda, 2nd; Vote 3-0.
6. Ross reported a light lens to replace the broken one by the front door will cost approximately $36 at Ames Supply. George moved to approve the purchase of the lens; Ross, 2nd; Vote 3-0.
8. Bob Mooney asked to share the Town Office Wi-Fi by purchasing and installing the hardware at the Fire Department. George spoke to Jack Swanton who said it was legal and no problem. George moved to allow the Fire Department access to the Wi-Fi; Ross, 2nd; Vote 3-0.
C. Meeting Adjourned:
9. George moved to adjourn at 1:10 p.m.; Brenda, 2nd; Vote 3-0.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Brenda J. Bonyun
Ross A. Norton