BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members: George D. Richardson, Jr. and Brenda J. Bonyun
Citizens: Curt Downer, Dennis Dunbar, Ruth Nelson
Guest: Charlotte Boynton of the Wiscasset Newspaper and Bob Fairfield of Wiscasset
1. George called the meeting to order at 7:15 p.m.
2. Board reviewed Warrant No. 42 for $11,641.82. George moved to approve; Brenda, 2nd; Vote: 2-0.
3. Board reviewed minutes of the April 7, 2008 meeting. George moved to approve; Brenda, 2nd; Vote: 2-0.
4. The B.O.S. received a request for an abatement from Joan and William Sartoris on Map 4/Lot 43.6. They will request a meeting with C.M.A.
5. The following abatements were reviewed:
A. Barbara Segerstrom M4 /L55 $2,065.94
George moved to approve; Brenda, 2nd; Vote: 2-0.
B. Susan Partelow M7/L68.1A $447.46
George moved to approve; Brenda, 2nd; Vote: 2-0. A previous abatement for $53.00 was paid and will be deducted from this amount.
C. Stiles/Boyd M3/L14 $243.04
George moved to grant (minus the 1st abatement of $95.40 previously paid); Brenda, 2nd; Vote 2-0.
6. Mary Ellen Barnes requested the B.O.S. contact Dave Soule regarding the Harbor and Waterfront Ordinance revisions. George will email or call him.
7. The minutes of April 9th from the Road Committee were read.
reviewed David Forrest’s tree growth plan with the CMA for
9. A letter from Kail Cadman was read. She is confused about her abatement and over-abatement letters. The B.O.S. will ask Susan to calculate the amount and contact Kail.
10. Bob Mooney reported the Fire Department made over $980.00 at their dinner.
11. George moved to adjourn at 9:20 p.m.; Brenda, 2nd; Vote 3-0.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Brenda J. Bonyun