BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr. and Ross Norton
Citizens: Art Ballard and Ruth Nelson
Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper and John Maguire of
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:17 p.m.
2. George motioned to approve Warrant No. 42 for $18,016.54; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
3. Two bids were received to repair the damage caused to the town office by a woodpecker:
Gary Richardson - $125.00
Eben Greenleaf - $120.00
George motioned to accept Eben Greenleaf’s bid; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
4. The selectmen received a letter of resignation from Art Ballard on the Board of Appeals as of
April 19, 2010. The selectmen thanked him for his service.
5. The selectmen approached G&D Cromwell regarding removal of the loam pile at Ferry Landing road. The material is mostly clay filled with sticks, rocks and other debris which needs to screened out. G&D agreed to move the pile (less the amount needed for Ferry Landing improvements), process it and deliver up to 50 cyds to the Ferry Landing as needed. George motioned to accept the proposal; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
motioned to set a date to discuss the
7. George motioned to adjourn at 1: 51p.m.; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0
George D. Richardson, Jr. Ross Norton