BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members: George D. Richardson, Jr., Brenda J. Bonyun and John B. Swanton
Citizens: Bill Cooney, Norma Dreyfus and Dennis Dunbar
1. George called the meeting to order at
2. Warrant No. 44 for $11,621.45 was presented. George moved accept; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
minutes of the
4. Bill Cooney of the Town Hall Committee reported:
5. Norma asked when her request for re-assessment would be considered. George told her that the CMA would be here at , Saturday, May 5th.
6. Dennis Dunbar reported that the presentation of the Ad Hoc Education Subsidy Committee before the Rural Caucus went well, and there were several sympathetic caucus members. Rep. Nutting said it had been that way and failed. The committee will research this. George specifically thanked Dick DeVries, Dennis Dunbar, Bill Hopkins, Mort Mendes and Art Ballard for their very good work.
George moved to appoint Bill Hopkins and Mort Mendes to 1-year terms on the Education Subsidy Review Ad Hoc Committee. Brenda seconded the motion,
Chief Bob Mooney stopped by. A report on
the April storm damage is being assembled for a meeting on Friday, May 4, at with FEMA which George will
attend. Brenda will get
8. A call was placed to Marianne Williams and all agreed that this Saturday at the assessors could view their property.
9. The letter accompanying the abatement approved at last meeting to Dianne Roberts was signed.
10. George moved to adjourn at ; Brenda, 2nd; Vote: 3-0.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Brenda J. Bonyun
John B. Swanton