BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Guest: Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:05 p.m.
2. George motioned to approve Warrant No. 44 for $17,147.91; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. The minutes of April 26, 2010 were read. George motioned to accept as written; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. Many people have asked when the boat launch will open. Charlotte Boynton is going to put an article in the Wiscasset Newspaper saying it will open on May 15, 2010.
5. George motioned to purchase the floor kit that goes with the metal building for $79.00. Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
6. George moved to sign the agreement with Harris Computer (TRIO) for Rapid Renewal. Cost is $250.00 for the program and $150.00 for maintenance. Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
Malone had asked George why the
8. An abatement was granted to the Pepsi Bottling Company for $3.05 to remove the assessment for personal property that is not here. Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
motioned to put out the annual mowing bid to interested parties for
10. George motioned to adjourn at 1: 40p.m.; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross Norton