BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: John & Ruth Nelson
Charlotte Boynton of the
Wiscasset Newspaper and John Maguire & J. W. Oliver of the
1. George called the meeting to order at
2. Warrant: The warrant was reviewed and George motioned to approve Warrant No.45 for $114,009.58; Jerry, 2nd, vote: 3-0.
3. Minutes: The minutes of the May 03, 2010 meeting were reviewed. George motioned to accept as written; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. Liquor License: George discussed and motioned to sign a liquor license application for the Squire Tarbox Inn; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
6. Appointments: George motioned to appoint the following;
A. AD HOC HISTORY COMMITTEE (1 YR.TERM) to 05/10/2011
MARY ELLEN BARNES SANDRA BESECKER WILLIAM COONEY
JUDY HUGHES ASENATH MORTON JOHN NELSON
CAROL SPIEGEL JOHN SWANTON CORA TARBOX
RONALD TARBOX DEBORAH WILLIAMS
B. AD HOC HISTORICAL AND RECORDS VAULT COMMITTEE (1 YR.TERM) to 05/10/2011
MARY ELLEN BARNES BRENDA BONYUN WILLIAM COONEY
DeDee GREENLEAF-HODGDON SUSAN PARTELOW GEORGE RICHARDSON
Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0
7. Meeting Adjourned: George moved to adjourn at 1:10 p.m.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross Norton