BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Guests: E. Davies Allen, Dennis Dunbar and Ruth Nelson
Guest: Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:03 p.m.
2. George moved to approve Warrant No. 46 for $3,997.87; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. Two bids were received for Town mowing. Only one bid met the Town’s specification as stated in the bid request: to mow from July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011. John Wallace submitted a bid of $25.00 per mowing at the Town Hall and $15.00 per mowing at the Town Office. George motioned to award the contract to John; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. George motioned to accept the minutes of May 10, 2010 as written; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
5. The Annual Town Clean-Up was a success on Saturday, May 15, 2010. Only one truckload of debris was taken to the transfer station. Thanks to all who participated.
6. George moved to appoint David Spiegel to the Ad Hoc Wright House and Ferry Landing Committee; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
7. George motioned to adjourn at 1: 03p.m.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Gerald A. Bodmer