BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members: George D. Richardson, Jr., Brenda J. Bonyun and Ross Norton
Citizens: Jerry Bodmer and Dennis Dunbar
Guest: Charlotte Boynton of the Wiscasset Newspaper and Bob Fairfield
1. The meeting was convened at 12:01 p.m.
2. George motioned to approve this week’s Warrant, No. 48, for $167,898.83; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. The minutes of the May 26, 2009 meeting were read. George moved to accept; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. Abatements were granted to Dean and Nancy MacFadden for $518.70. Their 2 lots, Map 1/Lot 54 (0.20 acre) and Map 1/Lot 53 (0.10 acre) are unbuildable. George motioned to grant abatements of $345.80 and $172.90 respectively. Brenda seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
5. The town received a letter from Robert Hansen asking for an abatement for Map 7/Lot 50. CMA Eugene Huskins reviewed the property and stands on his assessment.
6. George moved to grant Gregory Gale an abatement for $312.42; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
7. The town office water was tested and the results were great.
8. The B.O.S. asked Jay Lincoln for an estimate to properly install the hook-up for our donated generator at the Town Office. He quoted $750.00.
9. The B.O.S. asked the Budget Committee for a copy of their proposed warrant articles for town meeting which need to be posted by June 12, 2009.
The B.O.S. asked
Ann Cavanaugh, Health Officer, to look at the
11. George motioned to adjourn at 1:45 p.m.; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0. The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr. Brenda J. Bonyun Ross Norton