BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members: George D. Richardson, Jr., Brenda J. Bonyun and John B. Swanton
Citizens: Bill Cooney, Ben Crehore, Linda Davis, Norma Dreyfus and Dennis Dunbar
1. George opened the meeting at 7:06 p.m. A quorum was present.
2. Warrant No. 49 for $10,682.18 was reviewed. George moved approve; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. George moved to approve the May 30, 2007 minutes as written. Jack seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
Bill Cooney of
the Town Hall Committee wondered if there were some people interested in
tending the gardens at the town hall and office building. He was encouraged to contact
George moved to
table any action concerning a newly built stone wall on
6. The contract renewal with Newburgh Associates was reviewed. It was noted that the hourly rate has been increased from $45 to $55 per hour. George moved to table any action until
FY 2007-2008 begins; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
7. Jack moved to appoint Bob Meixell to the Flag Committee; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0. All the Flag Committee appointments were signed.
8. George moved to adjourn at 8:30 p.m.; Brenda, 2nd; Vote: 3-0.
George D. Richardson, Jr. Brenda J. Bonyun John B. Swanton