BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Guests: John & Ruth Nelson
Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper and J.W. Oliver of
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:16 p.m.
2. George moved to approve Warrant No. 49 for $26,790.00; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. George motioned to accept the minutes of May 24, 2010 as written; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. The Selectmen held a special meeting to discuss the heating oil contract for town properties. George motioned to approve the minutes of that meeting held on May 25, 2010; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
5. A big thanks to Ruth Nelson for preparing the application for the S.H.I.P. grant.
6. Last year’s heating oil contract stated the town had to pay for any unused gallons. A check was made out to Downeast Energy in the amount of $1,813.70, but they would not accept it. George motioned to void the warrant and check. Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
7. George motioned to adjourn at 1: 34p.m.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Gerald A. Bodmer