Board of Selectmen, Assessors and Overseers Meeting
June 14, 2010
Selectmen: George D. Richardson Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer, and Ross Norton
Citizen: Dennis Dunbar
Boynton of the Wiscasset Newspaper and J.W. Oliver of the
1. George called the meeting to order at 12: 10 p.m.
2. Warrant 50: The warrant was reviewed and George motioned to approve Warrant No. 50 for $164,802.11; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. Minutes: The minutes of the June 7, 2010 meeting were reviewed. George motioned to accept as written; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. Citizens’ Issues: Dennis Dunbar presented the BOS a hard copy of the Conservation Commission presentation held on May 27, 2010.
5. Mail Box Issue: George discussed the possibility of moving the Ferry Landing tenant mail box from the Easement property to the Non-Easement property. Jerry and Ross agreed that it would be a good idea because it could interfere with the parking area traffic. George will discuss with the Postmaster for approval.
Jerry motioned to appoint George Richardson Jr. as Chairman of the BOS and Board of Assessors and General Assistance Administrator; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
George motioned to appoint Brenda J. Bonyun as Deputy General Assistance Administrator; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
George motioned to appoint Kyle DePietro as Tree Warden and Arborist; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0. George offered to research and write a position description to support this appointment.
7. Meeting Adjourned: George moved to adjourn at 1:10 p.m.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross Norton