BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Guest: Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:10 p.m.
2. George moved to approve Warrant No. 51 for $17,757.09; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. George motioned to approve the minutes of June 14, 2010 as written; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. George motioned that the Selectmen support the grant and fire pond; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
5. George motioned to approve the draft charter for the AdHoc Committee for the Wright House and Non-easement/Easement property. Ross seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
6. Thanks to Tom Quinn and Whorff Construction for donating the granite curbing for the bench at the Wright Landing.
7. George motioned to waive the fees for town permits on the Jetty ; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
8. George motioned to adjourn at 1: 15p.m.; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Gerald A. Bodmer