BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Ben Crehore and Ruth & John Nelson
Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper and J.W. O’Brien of
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:10 p.m.
2. George motioned to approve Warrant No. 2 for $26,621.43. (Peachtree - $950.00 and Trio - $25,671.43); Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. George moved to accept the minutes of June 28, 2010 as written; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. Some concrete planks were damaged during installation on the boat ramp. George motioned to use the damaged planks instead of rocks under the floats as suggested by Steve DeWick of Pine Tree Engineering. Ross seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
go out to
6. For the remainder of the summer, the selectmen will meet every other Monday at noon beginning July 26, 2010.
7. The following appointments were made:
AdHoc Committee for Wright House and Non-Easement/Easement Property for one year:
David Spiegel, Chairman Art Ballard John Nelson
Troy Hodgdon David Besecker Richard DeVries
History Committee: Ruth Nelson
Harbor Committee: Dana Faulkingham
Deputy Director of Emergency Management and Civil Defense: Gaye Wagner
Broadband Service AdHoc Committee: Joe Donohue and E. Davies Allen
8. George motioned to adjourn at 1:37 p.m.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross Norton