BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members: George D. Richardson, Jr., Brenda J. Bonyun and Ross Norton †††††††††††††††††
Citizens: Dennis Dunbar
1.† George called the meeting to order at 7:08 p.m.
2. Warrant No. 2 for $11,084.28 was reviewed.† George moved to approve; Ross, 2nd; Vote: 3-0.
3. George motioned to appoint Marsha Gray as E-911 Officer and Richard Gray as Deputy.† Brenda seconded the motion; Vote: 3-0.
4. The minutes of June 30, 2008 were reviewed.† George moved to approve as written; Brenda, 2nd; Vote: 3-0.
5. George motioned to approve the minutes of July 7, 2008 as written.† Ross seconded the motion; Vote: 3-0.
George moved to
send a supplemental tax bill for 2007 to the Estate of George Harrison c/o
Jeanette Brown for Map 3,
7. A letter was received from Mike Stern requesting the abatement hearing be set for July 26, 2008 at 10:00 am at the Town Office.† George moved to send a letter to the Sternís confirming the date and time; Brenda, 2nd; Vote: 3-0.
It was motioned
by George to hire Attorney Bill Dale to resolve the
9. Citizenís Issues:
A.† Dennis Dunbar:
1. Asked if a representative should be sent to the Wetlands Regulation Seminar or the town should purchase the manual - Tuition:† $458.00; Manual: $129.00.† George moved to purchase a manual; Brenda, 2nd; Vote: 3-0.
2. Reported that the bench at Clough Point is finished.† Dennis will turn in an annual report.
3. Reported that the Conservation Commission is short on members.
10. The BOS reviewed a letter from JoAnn Walker concerning issues with property pins.† Brenda will deliver a copy of the map.
11. George moved to adjourn at 8:40 pm; Ross, 2nd; Vote 3-0.† The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Brenda J. Bonyun