BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross A. Norton
Citizens: Bill Cooney and John & Ruth Nelson
Guests: Charlotte Boynton of the Wiscasset Newspaper
1. The meeting was called to order at 12:15 p.m.
2. Warrant No. 3 for $5,127.53 was reviewed and George moved to approve; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. George moved to accept the minutes of July 13, 2009 as written; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. The fascia board on the Town Hall was accidentally pulled off. Bill Cooney asked to have Gary Richardson replace it. Bill also asked to have the Town Hall water tested again. The selectmen approved both requests.
5. George motioned to appoint David Blake to the State Road Salt Advisory Committee; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
6. Supplemental tax bills will be sent to the following due to errors in computer billing:
Value Tax Amount
Michael A. & Margaret A. Curran, Map 5/Lot 32.3PP $ 7,600 $ 41.19
John D. & Gretchen McNamara, Map 6/Lot 34 487,834 2,541.08
Thomas L. & Barbara W. Bennett, Map 6/Lot 32PP 7,800 42.28
Edward, Jr. & Bridget Fabian, Map 2/Lot 14 306,385 1,660.61
The supplemental tax warrant was signed.
7. George motioned to abate the following:
Bobby N. Adkisson, Map 6/Lot 34 $ 2,541.08
Map 6/Lot 32PP 42.28
Christopher Fabian & Angela Calvo, Map 2/Lot 14 1,660.61
William F. & Karen A. Cowgill, Map 7/Lot 15PP 23.96
Jeannine Hughes, Map 5/Lot 32.3PP 41.19
Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
8. George moved to table the printer purchase discussion until further research is completed; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
9. George moved to adjourn at 13:28; Jerry 2nd, vote 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Gerald A. Bodmer
Ross A. Norton