BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board Members: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer, Ross Norton,
Citizen: Bill Cooney
Guest: Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:06 p.m.
2. George motioned to approve Warrant No. 5 for $12,707.52; Jerry, 2nd; vote; 3-0.
3. The minutes of July 27, 2009 were reviewed. George motioned to accept as written; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0
4. On June 22, 2009, the selectmen met with Joe Huggins (property owner), William Butler (DEP), Gary Richardson (CEO), at the Huggins’ property to satisfy a complaint that was made. The minutes of this meeting are available at the town office.
5. George motioned to approve the
contract with the Town of
6. A supplemental tax bill was issued to Ron and Barbara Rebeiro for $6.70 for 2008, 2007 and 2006 for an error in computations by the CMA with a letter of explanation.
7. George motioned to put the parking lot and boat ramp at the municipal landing out for bid in one package. All contractors bidding must be bonded. Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
8. Jerry motioned to approve a letter to the Wright Property Committee and George Powell for removal of brush and limbing of nearby trees; George, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
9. George moved to approve the preliminary design plan (SH2) for the Back River Jetty project; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
10. Jerry moved to accept the policy regarding protocol for all committees; George, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
11. George moved to adjourn at 2:06 p.m.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Gerald A. Bodmer
Ross A. Norton