BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Brenda Bonyun, Jack Swanton
Citizens: Robert Bradford, Ben Crehore and Carole Dunbar
Guests: Charlotte Boynton of the Wiscasset Newspaper
1. George called the meeting to order at 7:08 p.m.
2. Warrant No. 6 for $8,121.86 was motioned for approval by George and seconded by Brenda.
minutes of the August 2, 2006 meeting were distributed. George moved to accept;
4. The appointments made at the last meeting were signed.
5. The documents to be presented at the assessing hearing on Saturday, August 12th, were reviewed and
6. George moved to appoint Jeannine and Robert Hughes to the Conservation Commission as
Associate Members for one year. Brenda seconded the motion; vote: unanimous.
7. Carole Dunbar requested that the handout for Saturday’s hearing be posted on the town’s website as
soon as possible. Jack agreed to post the information.
8. The September 6, 2006 Selectmen’s meeting will be cancelled as the selectmen will be attending a
hurricane training exercise at the Boothbay American Legion Hall.
9. George movbed to hire Albert Greenleaf to trim the brush along the town roads. Brenda seconded
the motion; vote: unanimous.
10. George motioned to adjourn at 9:34 pm.; Brenda, 2nd; vote: unanimous.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Brenda J. Bonyun
John B. Swanton