BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Ruth and John Nelson
Guest: Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:25 p.m.
2. George motioned to approve Warrants No. 11 for a total of $104,052.16 (Payroll - $1,363.67 and Payables - $102,688.49); Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. George motioned to accept the minutes of August 23, 2010 as written; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. George motioned to appoint David Bradford to the Harbor Committee for 2 years; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
5. George motioned to send Evelyn Shumann a supplemental tax bill of $119.27 for her ramp and float; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
6. George motioned to approve getting a debit card to purchase office supplies; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
12. George motioned to adjourn at 1:38 p.m.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Gerald A. Bodmer