BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr. and Brenda J. Bonyun
Citizens: Woody Hodgkins and Ben Crehore
Guest: Charlotte Boynton of the Wiscasset Newspaper
1. George called the meeting to order at 7 p.m. A quorum was present.
2. George motioned to approve Warrant No.15 for $17,134.25. Brenda seconded the motion; vote: 2-0.
3. George talked about the numerous requests for copies of property tax cards. He stated that the staff is
working on filling the requests.
4. George made a motion to approve and sign an abatement request in the amount of $42.21 for Map 6,
5. George read a letter from Atty. Bill Dale
stating the case of
Island will be held on November 8th at 1 p.m.
6. Brenda had gone to the Copy Shop of Wiscasset and received a quote of $11.05 each to have copies of
the Westport Island Emergency Operations Plan book made. George motioned to have Brenda order two
copies; Brenda, 2nd; vote 2-0.
7. George moved to adjourn at 7:15 p.m. Brenda seconded; vote: 2-0.
George D. Richardson, Jr. Brenda J. Bonyun