BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Deirdre Dunlop, Teresa Dunlop and Ruth & John Nelson
Guests: Charlotte Boynton of
Wiscasset Newspaper and Greg Foster of
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:04 p.m.
2. George moved to approve Warrant No.15 for $24,334.16; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. The minutes of October 2, 2009 were reviewed. George moved to accept as written; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. Mario and Veronica DePietro were in violation of the building code for constructing a platform leading down to their dock without a permit. George motioned to accept a triple permit fee in lieu of a penalty; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
5. George moved to accept the new estimated insurance coverage for the fire station, town hall and town office; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
6. A motion was made by George to send Mark Cummings his new assessment card with a letter of explanation for the changes; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
7. Ross motioned to cancel the Selectmen’s meeting for October 19, 2009. The next meeting will be held on October 26, 2009. Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0
8. George motioned to adjourn at 1: 05 pm.; Jerry, 2nd: vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross Norton