BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members present: George D. Richardson Jr., Brenda Bonyun and Jack Swanton
Citizens present: E. Davies Allan & Nancy Shaul, Allan & Judy Bebout, Jan Brown, Ben Crehore, Linda Davis, Richard DeVries, Curt & Susan Downer, Dennis & Carole Dunbar, John Gleason, Mort & Scott Mendes and John & Ruth Nelson
Guests Present: Danielia
1. George opened the meeting at 7:15 p.m.
2. Warrant No. 18 for $3,531.57 was reviewed. George moved to accept; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. The minutes of the October 25, 2006 meeting were reviewed. George moved to accept; Jack, 2nd: vote: 3-0.
4. Town Clerk Linda Davis reported on the concern raised at the hearing on October 26, 2006, regarding the ballots for the town referendum question and how they would be counted. A tally sheet will be reviewed on Monday before the election. The list of poll workers was reviewed. Two substitutions were made. George moved to accept; Jack, 2nd; vote: 2-0. (Brenda had to leave.)
5. A letter from Amy Winston asked for a date for a public hearing to complete the grant process for the CDB grant. A date of December 6, 2006 at 6:45 p.m. was set.
6. George moved to approve the RTP Grant application as presented by Dennis Dunbar of the Conservation Commission. Jack seconded the motion; vote: 2-0.
7. The abatements approved at the last meeting were signed.
8. George moved to adjourn at 9:00 pm; Jack, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Brenda J. Bonyun
John B. Swanton