BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Richard DeVries and Ruth & John Nelson
Guest: Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper and Robert Fairfield of Wiscasset
1. Ross called the meeting to order at 7:03 p.m.
2. Warrant: Ross motioned to approve Warrants No. 20, for a total of $10,878.70
(Payroll - $796.40 and Payables - $10,082.30); Jerry, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
3. Minutes: The minutes of the Nov. 01, 2010 meeting were reviewed. Ross motioned to accept as written;
Jerry, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
4. Citizen Issues:
A. Richard Devries submitted his resignation from the Ad Hoc Committee for the Wright House Non-Easement/Easement Property effective immediately.
B. Ruth Nelson advised the BOS that Planning Board Committee member John Wallace had not responded to her request regarding his appointment as a “member” which runs out Nov. 10, 2010. She feels that he will not continue with the Committee and requests that the BOS find a replacement as an “Alternate” and when that happens, “Alternate” Sandy Besecker should be asked to become a “member”.
5. E-Mail from Davies Allan: Ross read e-mail dated Nov. 5, 2010 from Davies Allan requesting an opportunity to bid on removal of the Ferry Landing floats. The BOS discussed and determined that the floats had already been removed and stored by the Harbor Master, Bud Gallagher on Nov. 4, 2010. No further action was taken.
6. Ross moved to adjourn the meeting at 7:30 p.m.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
Gerald Bodmer, 2nd Selectman Ross Norton, 3rd Selectman