BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer, Ross Norton
Citizens: Teresa Dunlop
Guests: Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper
Greg Foster of
1. Selectman George D. Richardson, Jr. called the meeting to order at 12:15 p.m.
2. Warrant: The warrant was reviewed and George motioned to approve Warrant No.19 for $118,557.79; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. Minutes: The minutes of the Nov. 2, 2009 meeting were reviewed. George motioned to accept as written; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0
4. Citizens Issues: Teresa Richardson asked if the Selectmen had answers to her (5) questions she provided during the BOS meeting Nov. 2, 2009. Selectmen Bodmer and Norton responded to all but did ask that she be more specific regarding question #5 about how a Town Building Permit could be issued before all Town reviews.
5. Correspondence: George provided copies for review of the Fairpoint application to dig for the service wire to the dwelling at the Ferry Landing as well as the letter regarding utility certification that he sent to the DEP (Catherine Small) regarding the application.
6. Old Business:
Ross discussed his findings regarding a storage shed for the Town Office emergency generator. His research showed storage sheds available from $600.00 to $900.00. George motioned the discussion be tabled until further research is done; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0
Ross provided details on his research at Lowe’s, Home Depot & Staples for a computer table to be used in the Town Office Community room. Jerry motioned that we purchase the 30” wide by 6’ long table offered by Lowe’s for $49.98; George, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
7. Meeting Adjourned:
George moved to adjourn at 12:45 pm.; Jerry, 2nd, vote 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross Norton