BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Althea Cromwell, Linda Davis, Bob Mooney and Ruth & John Nelson
1. George called the meeting to order at 6:35 p.m.
2. George moved to approve Warrants No. 21 for a total of $118,451.08 (Payroll - $5,611.58 and Payables - $112,839.50); Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. Jerry motioned to accept the minutes of November 8, 2010 as written; Ross, 2nd; vote: 2-0. George abstained as he was not present at the November 8th meeting.
4. George motioned to grant the following abatements:
A. E. Davies Allan, Map 4/Lot 56 - $1,681.51; Ross, 2nd;
B. Bruce & Suzanne Whittemore, Map 4/Lot 14.17A -$153.89; Jerry, 2nd;
C. Anne Lowell, Map 1/Lot 77.1 - $2.62; Jerry, 2nd;
The abatements were approved by a vote of 3-0.
5. George motioned to send a check, using funds from the Wright Landing project retainage to American Contractors’ Indemnity Co., in the amount $4,720.58 for electrical work completed. Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
6. George moved to adjourn at 8:32 p.m.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross Norton