BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members present: George D. Richardson Jr., Brenda Bonyun and Jack Swanton
Citizens present: Ben Crehore and Dennis Dunbar
1. George called the meeting to order at 7:10 p.m. A quorum was present.
2. Warrant No. 21 for $16,721.90 was presented. George moved to accept; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. George moved to approve the minutes of November 15, 2006 with an addition to No. 4 reading “prepared by Dennis Dunbar for the Conservation Commission”. Jack seconded the motion;
4. A letter was signed in
5. A letter from Donald Giulianti was received by certified mail requesting an abatement on his property at Map 6,
6. An application for abatement
has been received from Jeanette Brown for Map 4,
7. A request for the acreage of
8. E. Davies Allan sent an e-mail asking if the Wright house could be rented to him for 3 days over the holidays. Brenda will reply that the house is unfurnished and without refrigeration and will also suggest some other local options.
9. Dennis Dunbar is asking for an explanation about his latest revaluation which identified his house as
both “AA” and Grade 7, which seemed contradictory. Jack agreed to meet with the CMA about this.
10. A letter was received from
the CMA regarding Map 5,
11. A letter was received from
the CMA regarding Map 2,
12. A letter from the CMA was
received recommending the residence on Map 5,
13. Jack agreed to contact road
Commissioner Garry Cromwell regarding the condition of
14.George moved to adjourn at 9:10 pm; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0. The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Brenda J. Bonyun
John B. Swanton