Board of Selectmen, Assessors and Overseers Meeting
November 29, 2010
Selectmen: Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Bill Cooney
1. Ross called the meeting to order at 6:35 p.m.
2. Warrant: Ross motioned to approve Warrants No. 23, for a total of $6,045.52.
(Payroll - $1,292.00 and Payables - $4,753.52); Jerry, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
3. Minutes: The minutes of the Nov. 15, 2010 meeting were reviewed. Ross motioned to accept as written; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
4. Citizen Issues: Bill Cooney requested a point of contact to help him fill out the Basic Emergency/Disaster Plan Questioner for the Town Hall that he has been requested to provide so the information can be loaded into the County Data Base. The plan is part of a program that identifies historical or cultural structures that have areas within them that need to be identified and protected in case of an emergency. Jerry volunteered to be the point of contact.
5. Abatements: Ross motioned to abate the following Real Estate:
Taxpayer Map/Lot Abatement
Joseph Delario 1/75 $1,474.78 (environmental deduction for 2009 & 2010)
Jerry, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
6. Jetty Project: Ross motioned to appoint Pine Tree Engineering as the Engineering Firm for the Jetty Project; Jerry, 2nd ; vote: 2-0.
Ross motioned that we appoint Steve Dewick as the Project Engineer in charge of the Jetty Project; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
7. Ross moved to adjourn the meeting at 7:10 p.m.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
Gerald A. Bodmer, 2nd Selectman Ross Norton, 3rd Selectman