BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members present: George D. Richardson Jr., Brenda Bonyun and Jack Swanton
Citizens present: Ben Crehore, Dennis Dunbar, Ruth and John Nelson
1. George called the meeting to order at 7:10 p.m. A quorum was present.
2. The minutes for the November 29, 2006 meeting were reviewed. Jack moved to accept with 2 date corrections. George seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
3. Warrant No. 23 for $188,757.96 was presented. George moved to accept; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. A letter from CMA Gene Huskins explaining an apparent inconsistency in the assessment of the property of Dennis Dunbar was reviewed. The selectmen gave a copy of the letter to Mr.Dunbar, who was present.
5. George moved to purchase a computer for public access provided the appropriate account has sufficient funds. Brenda seconded the motion; vote: 3-0. Jack will check with Susan.
6. George moved to adjourn at 8:01 pm; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 3-0. The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Brenda J. Bonyun
John B. Swanton