BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Bob Mooney and Ruth & John Nelson
Guests: Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper
1. Selectman George D. Richardson, Jr. called the meeting to order at 12:15 p.m.
2. George motioned to approve Warrant No.25 for $8,653.74; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. The minutes of the Dec. 14, 2009 meeting were reviewed. George motioned to accept as written; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. The Town received a donation from the Dorothy Doggett Trust for $500.00. George motioned to send a thank you note to David Soule and the Trustees. Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
5. George motioned to instruct Jim Katsiaficas to join in a brief of defendant to support the Board of Appeals decision and not appear at oral argument. Jerry seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
6. George motioned to appoint John Nelson to the Conservation Commission for a term of three years; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
7. Jerry motioned to table the deliverables presented by the Budget Committee until January 2010; George, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
8. George moved to adjourn at 1:25 pm.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross Norton